Friday, June 6, 2008

The Raconteurs

Earlier today I got a message from Ticketmaster letting me know that there were upcoming concerts in my area going on sale today.  I clicked on the email and lo and behold what do I see but The Raconteurs coming to a tiny, very cool venue in Atlanta on October 1st!!!  I immediately bought 2 tickets.  One of the things I want to see before I die is Jack White (bottom left) play guitar live.  Jack White and Matthew Bellamy (of Muse) are my two favorite guitarists. I promised myself that I would not miss seeing either of them if they ever came to town. So, although, I would love to hear Jack White play some White Stripes tunes (which he won't) I will take what I can get. I love The Raconteurs' music too, so I am cool seeing them. The end to this story is even cooler...my Hunny wants to come!! I assumed he wasn't "into" The Raconteurs like I am, so figured he wouldn't be interested in going to their show. But I was wrong.  So, I am really excited to be going to their concert with my 2 favorite guys over 18...Robert and Andrew.

Now I have 4 months to find a sitter for Autumn and Ben. I'd better get crackin'!!

~Peace,

1 comment:

Rob said...

At the concert I expect you to hold up a lighter and yell for them to do a cover of either ‘Big Bottom’ or ‘Stonehenge’.

Lovin’ the new blog title! Keep going to 11.