Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Apoplectic with Joy!


I LOVE SARAH PALIN! SHE IS MY NEW HERO!!! She rocked the house tonight and she rocked it HARD. She threw down the gauntlet to the despicable Left and said, "Bring it!", but she did it with grace and poise. I am volunteering to work for the McCain/Palin ticket. I will call the local campaign headquarters tomorrow and ask what I can do. I have not wanted two people to win the White House this badly since Reagan/Bush in 1984 (the first time I could vote). There is so much I could say about real feminism and women's rights and how horrible the so-called Women's Movement (and their fanboys: the media) have been to Palin these last 5 days. All these chicks who have been screaming for years that women can do anything men can do, must have only been talking 'liberal' women and not 'all' women. Freakin' hypocrites all of them!

Sarah is a real woman, an amazing woman. Over the next two months she's going to be kicking ass and taking names. So, watch out all you elite media pundits, consider yourself warned. Also, watch out Democrats, I think Glenn Beck is right, Sarah Palin is Obama's kryptonite.

P.S. I just want to give a little shout out to Rudy G. Thanks for taking off the kid gloves and saying everything that needed to be said. Great speech!

1 comment:

Average American said...

Nice blog Rachel. You sound as enamored with Palin as I am. What a great choice by McCain. I've been studying her for a few months now, and I've found nothing to dislike.

Drop by when you get the chance.

Joe