Thursday, October 2, 2008

Better living through chemistry & a concert

The Lamictal has literally changed my life in the last 72 hours. I owe my life (and I am not kidding) to Rick and his amazing knowledge and judicious use of pyschopharmacology. 

I am feeling like the person I feel I really am.  Which is a very good thing. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of my blogging and IRL friends who have been praying for me. I love you all for it. 

Tonight, Robert, Andrew and I went to see The Raconteurs.  They are an amazing band fronted by White Stripes' singer/guitarist Jack White. The show was AMAZING! We were 15 feet away from the stage. It was so incredibly awesome! Jack White is one of favorite guitarists. I was blown away by how totally fabulous he and the whole band was. Andrew took pics and video and I will get them on my blog ASAP.

Peace,

3 comments:

Mau said...

I am relieved you are feeling better. You have been on my mind and in my prayers all week.

BTW, I love your new books choices in your side-bar. I love Jane Austen and the Brontes!

molly said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. You keep doign what you need to do!

Blogger Julie In Atlanta said...

THank goodness you are feeling better and got to enjoy a rocking show.