Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Expelliarmus


Well, Ben didn't have a wand ejected from his hand but he was ejected from his private school today. According to them, and I have to admit they really tried, Ben is beyond their scope of support.

He is a homeschooler...for now. I really don't know what we are going to do....PRAYERS PLEASE!

Oh....and I forgot to mention that unless we can work something out with the school, we may be out 17K and during this crappy economy that is not something we can handle. Please pray, too, that the school is merciful and refunds the prorated amount of Ben's tuition back to us.

THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh gosh. Sorry, Rach. I know you were counting on them as much as you dislike school. I'll definitely pray.

Leonie said...

Prayers and hugs from here.

Wendy said...

I've got you covered in prayer, sistah.

Wendy

Rob said...

prayers from your brother from another mother

Blogger Julie In Atlanta said...

Oh Rachel....I am so sorry. Sending prayers your way.