Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Speaking of my 20's

Here I am at the eternal age of 29. I think this is my favorite picture of my wedding. I loved all the kids around me and playing with my dress.  They had all been really dressed up and sometime during the reception decided to get more comfortable (how I wish I could have joined them!). My Andy is the one in the middle with the white t-shirt and blue shorts. If anyone is wondering why my 6 year old is at my one and only wedding, well click My Baby Is Eighteen on my blog here, and you will know why. It was a perfect day, even though I was in Florida (don't like Florida), everyone I loved was there and love was everywhere. I wish life could be, forever, the way it was that day. 

Below is my 2nd favorite picture. I love the expression on Andrew's face.

5 comments:

molly said...

You were a lovely bride Rachel. I pray you are blessed with many more happy days.

Sara said...

Those are both beautiful pictures. I know what you mean about wishing every day could be like that. Life can just wear you down.

Sara said...

Oh, Rach, so lovely! I miss you and have, of all things, lost my voice! So, could you please call me soon and talk alot and make me laugh, love, ss

Kathleen said...

I remember that little boy! And that look...

Speaking of 20's, I think there is something in the water -- or November. I have joined Crack-book, or Facebook, and have been sucked into hours of re-living my 20's with old friends-- lots of hysterical pictures... While I would love to be that little again, and carefree, I wouldn't trade even the crappiest motherhood days.

Though I know I have mentioned this before, my mom used to always tell us she was going to run away and change her name to Heather so we couldn't find her. (why she told us her new name anyway we could never figure out...)

Hang in there, beautiful bride (that I only saw in PICTURES :))

Catherine said...

You both look the same!
Except for Andrew, you could wear your bride dress again, and marry Robert a 2d time. Pictures would be the same.