Sunday, September 28, 2008

Later Dudes,

Hey all my peeps out there. Just wanted to say goodbye. I think I am going to take a break from blogging and it could be permanent. Life is just sucking rocks and nothing I could write would be remotely edifying for myself or any of the other 6 (maybe) people who read this blog. 

Maybe someday, when I am not being sucked down in the rip tide of life anymore, and have finally made my way to shore will I be back to write. 

Til then, keep up with Ben's progress at my husband's blog: Templars Tavern.

4 comments:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Praying for you, Rachel!

Sara said...

God bless you, Rachel! It took me 2 days to read that article from yesterday. I can only imagine what it's like. My brother has had similar problems over the years with his oldest. I don't know if he's bipolar, but he certainly has other, serious, emotional issues that cause some of the same behaviors.

I'll keep praying for your family. You and Rob do a great job despite everything.

laughin said...

Prayers your way.

At least update when McCain wins in November.

Hugs!

molly said...

You continue to be in my prayers Rachel! I hope you do come back and keep us posted.
Blessings on you and yours!