Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bands I love ALOT!

Okay, so I have cancelled the Near Circle I had created for Alternative Rock Fans. Instead, I will continue to post on music, because it is a huge part of my life. Following are the bands I have been listening to alot lately.
Up top is MUSE.  I am utterly addicted to them at the moment. There are the best band I have heard in ages.
Underneath in the left row:  The Shins, The White Stripes, Snow Patrol, Coldplay,  in the center middle is Interpol and in the right row The RaconteursJet, The Killers.










2 comments:

Leonie said...

We like The White Stripes and Jet, too. :-)

Rachel R. said...

I saw Jet last year and they were so good.
They are really good live...which not all bands are. The lead singer walked the wall that Andrew and I were standing against. I told my husband I could have grabbed his adorable Australian toosh...but I was a good Catholic wife/Mom and didn't. LOL

I REALLY want to see either The White Stripes or The Raconteurs because I LOVE Jack White's guitar playing and I really want to experience it live.

~Rachel