Thursday, January 10, 2008

Goodbye Christmas :-(

Well, I am done putting away all the Christmas stuff.  I put it all away, today, BY MYSELF!  That included 2 faux trees and dragging the real one outside as soon as I had put all the ornaments and lights away. Not to mention all my Rankin-Figures etc....It was tiring. At least, though, it was good exercise because I was up and down 2 sets of stairs all day.  Listening to 2 Muse Cd's helped ALOT! I was blasting the heck out of them.  You could hear it on the street. :-)

Most of the house has returned to it's former self. I clean as I go and put stuff out as I return Christmas stuff to the boxes.  So, it's looking pretty good...just really barren.  Now I am off to the shower as it was raining today and about 60 something degrees so I am pretty sweaty.

Autumn even managed to do her Click n Read phonics ANNNNND some Cool Math 4 Kids, so I am feeling like we all were very productive. Woo Hoo!  I love these kind of days.

~Peace

2 comments:

Robert said...

You Rock, HB!

Alice Gunther said...

Oh, how I wish I could say the same!

Our tree still stands, looking a bit droopy, and I'm getting the feeling it will not be touched until next weekend!

: ) : ) : )