Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I Heart Huckabee

Today I added a Mike Huckabee blog sticker.
Even though (and Ron Paul does seem pretty darn cool) Mike Huckabee is the real deal conservative I have ended up rooting for. I have checked his record and he's never wavered or flip/flopped. I love that he says his Christian faith doesn't influence his decisions, it DRIVES them. If only the other Republicans could be like Mike Huckabee. Mike makes pretty much most of them look like screaming Liberals. Oh, if he could only lay waste to Mitt, Rudy and John (flippin' Centrists that they are) snag the nomination, and then win the election this Country might snap back to reality or better: morality. God forbid we end up with Hilary! Oh Nooooooo!!

Check Mike out by clicking on the banner top right.

Rach

No comments: