Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me


Today I celebrate two momentous occasions: my marriage to my hunny and my coming into the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. The first took place 12 years ago. The second, 4 years ago. I am very happy about both decisons. Here is the picture taken on our actual wedding anniversary which was also the day our marriage was convalidated and I was brought into the Church, November 11, 2003. (The wedding was 11/11/95). Andrew came into the Church the following Easter Vigil, April 10, 2004.


In the top picture are our (A list...private joke) friends, who were also our sponsors.
Left to Right: Rhett, Andrew, Sean (Rhett & Kath's ds), Fr. Adam, Robert, Me, Deacon Lloyd, Claire (Rhett & Kath's dd and Andrew's best friend) & Kathleen.

In the bottom picture is just us: Robert, Me, Autumn, Andrew & Ben

No comments: