Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kick Ass Awards

I was given this award by a very kick ass mom, Sara B.
These are very easy to give out, I must nominate five. 
And the winners are:

My Hunny: he is a totally kick ass blogger, when he gets around to it.

Rob: my brother from another mother. When you look up Kick Ass, in the dictionary, his picture is there. No,      his picture is not next to Jackass, as is commonly thought. ;-)

Sara S: because I want to see 'kick ass award' on her blog. :-)

Leonie: because she's done so much TaeBo that she is probably kicking someone's ass right now!

Catherine: because a mom who loves Muse as much as I do is OBVIOUSLY kick ass!

Plus one more

Wendy: because she's been kick ass since I (virtually) met her!
 
I love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Wow, I am honoured - not sure if I'm kicking ass with my bronchitis but did my first Taebo for ages this week!