Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Alphabet Meme

Therese, Down Under, tagged me for this meme. Here goes:

A-Andrew and Autumn's mom
B-Ben's mom
C-Crazy Go Nuts University Alum
D-Dr. Who #10 Fangirl
E-Extrovert
F-Friendly
G-Gregarious
H-Hilarious
I-Intellectual
J-Jackass
K-Keeper of my home
L-Loving
M-MUSE fanatic!
N-Never on time
O-Overwhelmed
P- Politically Conservative
Q-QuADD (for Queen of ADD, my husband's nickname for me and why I Chase Butterflies)
R-Roman Catholic Convert (like Scott Hahn)
S-Sexy! (or rather, I will be again!)
T-Trader Joe's, best store ever!
U-Unschooling Advocate
V-Very Affectionate
W-Wife to Robert
X-Xanax (for when nothing else will do!)
Y-Yells too much
Z-Zany

I gotta tag:
My Hunny
Kathleen
Rob
Catherine
Laurie

Peace,


2 comments:

Rob said...

Q is too funny. I call my wife The ADD Queen. Altought it's not really her fault...i blame most of it on the 11 kids pulling her in 100 different directions

Most be a thing us Rob's do

sea glass hearts..... Laurie said...

better late than never-
I finally posted my meme