Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Look what I found


This is a picture of the Florida Brat pack.  From Left to Right: Elena, Trevor, Andrew, Francesca, & Myles.
At the time they were 3, 6.5, 6, 6, & 2. They are now 16, 19, 18.5, 18.5, & 15.  Francesca and Elena's mom, Mig and Myles and Trevor's mom, Rachel, are my oldest friends. These are Andrew's oldest friends too.  Mig lives in Indiana now and Rach is still in Florida. This July we are all going to descend on Mig's house and get this posse together after a long time. I can't wait for the picture. I am going to put them in this exact pose. It should be interesting. Man, I miss those days.

~Peace,


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hope they will allow you to post their picture!
What a chance to stay connected during 13 years! I mean you, for you,parents. Children, I guess, has changed and have new, different interests.