Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol



Could the judges crawl any further up the rear end of David Archuletta?  I don't think so.  Suffice it to say, if David A. has any pre cancerous polyps Randy, Paula, and Simon definitely know about them. David Archuletta rubs me the wrong way. Plus, like my Hunny said, Archuletta sings songs Neil Diamond and John Denver would sing and not songs teenagers, like he is, would even really listen to. Hell, I am 42 and wouldn't even listen to the kind of music he likes to sing.  What a crock.  My hope is that David Cook, the far more talented contestant, will win. I'd buy his music. And if Cook comes in second I lay dollars to donuts he ends up far more successful.

~Peace,

3 comments:

SaraB said...

We know by now that they do better if they don't win the final. I totally got the impression that David C. didn't want to win. He rocks and he knows it. At this point, it's all about the exposure---the further you go in the contest without winning, the better you'll do!

Therese said...

I don't really know who the finalist are here but I just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you for a meme at my blog.

Therese

Rob said...

I really can't undertand why the judges/producers want Baby Elmo to win so badly. Maybe it's becuase they figure they can control him a lot easier than DC. DC would tell them off if they asked him to do something too stupid...well maybe not...he did go along with the stupid boxing robe thing

David Cook will get a record deal wether he wins or not. probably doesn't matter too much for his future. If Archie loses he's getting locked back in his dad's basement to keep practicing until the next contest.

Up you don't have a wine hangover after looking at my 'wedding' picture