Saturday, March 1, 2008

Father 'Hen' (I made my hunny take this test)


What type of Mother Hen Are You?
by Montessorimom.com: Educational Resource

In all honesty, I never saw this coming. I don't see him as remotely artistic. He is complaining over my shoulder as I type this. "Of course I am!" he insists. So I probed, "In what possible way are you artistic." This is the answer I just got, "I am always encouraging the kids' artistic endeavors...I am having a ceramic TARDIS being made for me by Tumnal at her pottery class!" He is also reminding me that he has written a book (artistic) and that he planted a tree (that is a stretch) and that he is Ron 'Frickin' Popeil as his patent goes pending next Friday for Elastic Ricochet (sounds like a Band to me). So yeah, I guess when you add his writing, arboring and inventing he is kinda artistic. So, okay, I'll give him Artistic Mother-ahem- Father Hen. I am still the Groovy Mother Hen...so let's not forget about that!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow,
Rhett took the test this morning after reading your blog -- at 6:00 am after droppins Sean off at rowing and he was an Artistic Hen too -- we laughed at that one because he is always doing crafts with the kids....
Tell Andy good luck tonight at the BOTB! Too bad Catholic churches don't do teen outreach like that-- tho we don't have that impressive sound system...we just have Jesus :)

thislittlepiggy said...

I'm a "Phat Mother Hen."

Not sure what that means exactly.

New to the Imperfect Homeschooler Ring and wanted to say hello!