Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No, No, No America(n Idol)!


I admit it.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this season of American Idol.  I have watched bits here and there over the last couple of years, but it never held my interest.  This year, I started again watching the auditions and was hooked.  They were actually picking really interesting people.  The final 12 were, for the most part, really unique folks.  So, tonite was the final night to get down to the Top 10 that will tour the States.  I was really hoping Amanda Overmyer would make it in because, well, she is awesome.  I can't believe Amanda was voted off.  She was so much better than the cute Christy Cook.  Hey, I was even stunned that Carly Smithson was in the bottom three.  Anyway, for what it's worth, when a label signs Amanda Overmyer  (and she will get a record deal)  I *WILL* be buying her CD.  I think she is really talented.  I totally love her style.  I know she will take the world by storm.  ROCK ON AMANDA!!!



2 comments:

veronica said...

I completely agree. This is the first time I have watched AI from the beginning. Yes, Christy should have gone- not Amanda. Oh well! Amanda will be successful.

Leonie said...

She looks very cool!