Saturday, July 5, 2008

Woo Hoo! Andrew got a job at TRADER JOE'S


It took over a month and alot of persistence, but he finally did it. I tell you getting a job at Trader Joe's  is harder than Hilary realizing her campaign was over. Finally, the boy will start making his own money and forging his way in the world. Next comes registering for college. Oh my! 

There are only five Trader Joe's in Metro Atlanta and he will be working at the one a mile from the house. Yipee!

And to all my 'peeps' out there who have been praying for Andrew re: the Trader Joe's job, I just want to say a heartfelt thank you.

(Oh, did I say that he gets a 10% discount?  That means, while he still lives here, a 10% discount on groceries! SCORE!)

Peace~

1 comment:

Angie said...

Congrats to him! That's kind of funny though about how hard it was to get a job there -- I had the same experience when I used to work at the Disney Store (like 11 years ago). It was crazy!