Thursday, July 31, 2008

Re-Introducing: Tivo (the dog, not the tv device)



Since my efforts to conceive another child for myself have continually ended in dismal failure...but my desperate need for a baby remained in full force, I felt I needed to take matters into my own hands and obtain a baby, for myself, in the only other way I knew how, I bought one!

Tivo (pronounced Teevoh) is just 7 weeks old today. He has auburn hair (oops, fur), blue eyes and weights 9.8lbs. Isn't he gorgeous? He's a purebred Siberian Husky. He is awesome...he is nonplussed by the cats...though they find him very interesting. (For those of you who had read this post formerly, we orginally named him Desmond after a favorite LOST character. Anyway, after 24 hours, this puppy is NOT a Desmond...it's too serious.) Last night, while we were watching a show we had Tivo'd, Robert said, "Hey, what about naming him Tivo?" And we all said (virtually in unison) "Yeah!".  So, Tivo it is.






3 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations on the new baby! That's how I got my first dog. Wanting a baby.

Blogger Julie In Atlanta said...

He is so cute! congrats....and looking good!

Kathleen said...

What a brave woman! You know there was always a nice poodle mix waiting for a new home....
He is very cute!